ACR Brindley Wall Hanging Fireplace Suite with PR-1200e Electric Fire
Sleek, modern and a perfect companion for ACR's cutting-edge 1200 electric fire! The Brindley Floor Standing Suite features a bench style plinth with an overall width of 1693mm (66¾") so it's guaranteed to become the major feature in any room.
Offered in a choice of Parchment (light cream) or Mist (light grey) painted finish. It accommodates the 1200 electric fire perfectly and can be easily fitted by simply fixing against a flat wall with no recess needed.
Optional End Blocks can be added to the sides of the fire. Put an End Block on the left or right side to create a striking corner feature or using End Blocks on both sides change the overall look of the suite and make the flames only visible on the front aspect.
It will look great below a TV, mirror or your favourite artwork
Featuring incredibly realistic LED 3D holographic flame projection, with an additional blue flame option and four settings - high flame, medium flame, low flame and a smouldering embers effect, the PR-1200e really does have that real fire ambience!
LED lighting ensures longevity and lower running costs. Realistic ceramic logs resting on a bed of crystals give the appearance of glowing embers and further adds to the atmosphere.
The stylish electric fire has two selectable heat settings (1.0kW & 2.0kW) - and also a no-heat setting so you can still enjoy the flame effect on warmer evenings or for when no additional room heating is required
The fire also features sixteen options for lighting and flame colour, all selectable from the multi-function remote control supplied as standard.
When downloading the free ACR app, you can even control the ACR PR-1200e from your iOS or Android phone or tablet.
For piece of mind, the PR-1200e features a thermal cut-out safety device to protect the appliance from over-heating.
All ACR electric fireplace suites are hand-crafted in the Midlands and are supplied in an easy to assemble and install kit form.
- High quality but lightweight steel construction with a traditional black powder-coat finish
- 1.0kW and 2.0kW heat settings
- Incredibly realistic LED 3D holographic flame projection with 64 different effect options - including coloured flame effects, high flame, medium flame, low flame and smouldering embers only
- The LED flame effect can be used without heat so you can enjoy a flickering fire all year round with minimal energy usage
- Flame Projection Technology’ creates flames in front, centre and rear of the fuel bed
- Ultra-realistic ceramic logs with crystal embers for a natural embers glow
- Whisper quiet flame effect
- 7 day programmable 2 in1 intelligent remote control for convenient adjustment of all insert settings and features
- ACR app available for smart devices to give enhanced control of your fires settings
- Safety thermal cut-out in the event of over-heating
- Flat wall fit - easy to install with no need for major alterations to your wall
- 2 year warranty
Brindley Floor Standing Fireplace Suite with PR-1200e Insert
Incredibly realistic LED 3D holographic flame projection with 64 different effect options - including coloured flame effects, high flame, medium flame, low flame and smouldering embers only
Heat Output Settings
0kW / 1.0kW / 2.0kW
Ultra-realistic ceramic logs with crystal embers for a natural embers glow
2-in-1 intelligent Remote Control 7 day programmable
Power Consumption - Flame Effect
Available from your App Store
*All dimensions are offered as a guide only and subject to change. These sizes are not to be used for any building preparation.
Estimated Delivery for this product is 7-10 Days*
We offer Free Delivery within Mainland UK on all our products.
Due to the size/weight of this product, it will be delivered on a pallet. Pallet deliveries will be brought to your front door (subject to access) and you will need to arrange adequate means to take your order into your home. Under normal circumstances this may take 2 people. You will be contacted prior to despatch to arrange a suitable delivery day. A signature will be required on all deliveries.
*Subject to stock at suppliers
Due to the continuing rise in costs for delivery to Highland areas we have reluctantly concluded that having absorbed these costs for a long time this is regrettably no longer possible and we have had to introduce a fee for delivery to Highland postcodes.
Customers that live in the affected areas will be contacted when we process your order to be advised on specific extra charges and have the opportunity to confirm the order.