ACR PR-1200e Electric Fire Insert
Looking to create a modern feature in your home? The PR-1200e from ACR Heat Products is the largest model in their range of electric fire inserts and can be fitted in a variety of ways.
A panoramic array of dancing flame with authentic ceramic log fuel effect that can be fitted as a 1, 2 or 3 sided feature using the side blanking plates supplied as standard with the fire.
A popular model for Media Wall installations, it will look great below a TV or just build into a wall where the flames become the main feature.
The PR-1200e insert is a truly versatile addition for your home. It can be installed in up to 4 different styles: Single front as a true ‘hole in the wall’ feature. Fully open to give an unparalleled view of the flame effect. Or for a truly bespoke option, the left or right end glass panel can be utilised to create your own unique fireplace.
Featuring incredibly realistic LED 3D holographic flame projection, with an additional blue flame option and four settings - high flame, medium flame, low flame and a smouldering embers effect, the PR-1200e really does have that real fire ambience!
LED lighting ensures longevity and lower running costs. Realistic ceramic logs resting on a bed of crystals give the appearance of glowing embers and further adds to the atmosphere.
The stylish electric fire has two selectable heat settings (1.0kW & 2.0kW) - and also a no-heat setting so you can still enjoy the flame effect on warmer evenings or for when no additional room heating is required
The fire also features sixteen options for lighting and flame colour, all selectable from the multi-function remote control supplied as standard.
When downloading the free ACR app, you can even control the ACR PR-1200e from your iOS or Android phone or tablet.
For piece of mind, the PR-1200e features a thermal cut-out safety device to protect the appliance from over-heating.
- High quality but lightweight steel construction with a traditional black powder-coat finish
- 1.0kW and 2.0kW heat settings
- Incredibly realistic LED 3D holographic flame projection with 64 different effect options - including coloured flame effects, high flame, medium flame, low flame and smouldering embers only
- The LED flame effect can be used without heat so you can enjoy a flickering fire all year round with minimal energy usage
- Flame Projection Technology’ creates flames in front, centre and rear of the fuel bed
- Ultra-realistic ceramic logs with crystal embers for a natural embers glow
- Whisper quiet flame effect
- 7 day programmable 2 in1 intelligent remote control for convenient adjustment of all insert settings and features
- ACR app available for smart devices to give enhanced control of your fires settings
- Safety thermal cut-out in the event of over-heating
- 2 year warranty
For the simplest way of installing the ACR PR-1200e to enhance any room, a dedicated, bespoke fireplace suite called the Brindley Wall-Hung or Brindley Floor-Standing fireplace available as a separate product and provides a wonderful, contemporary companion for this cutting-edge electric insert. The depth of the fire is accommodated within the fireplace surround and therefore is designed to fit flush against a flat wall.
Video attached shows ACR PR-1200e fitted into the Brindley Suite.
Estimated Delivery for this product is 7-10 Days*
We offer Free Delivery within Mainland UK on all our products.
Due to the size/weight of this product, it will be delivered on a pallet. Pallet deliveries will be brought to your front door (subject to access) and you will need to arrange adequate means to take your order into your home. Under normal circumstances this may take 2 people. You will be contacted prior to despatch to arrange a suitable delivery day. A signature will be required on all deliveries.
*Subject to stock at suppliers
Due to the continuing rise in costs for delivery to Highland areas we have reluctantly concluded that having absorbed these costs for a long time this is regrettably no longer possible and we have had to introduce a fee for delivery to Highland postcodes.
Customers that live in the affected areas will be contacted when we process your order to be advised on specific extra charges and have the opportunity to confirm the order.